Please note that these files require Adobe as they are available only in PDF format.
- Section A – Table of Contents and Introduction
- Section B – Information for Attendees at Joint Assembly
- Section C – Agenda for the 2013 Joint Assembly
- Section D – Information for Attendees to National Convention
- Section E – Agenda for the 14th Biennial National Convention
- Section F – Governance Documents
- Section G
- Section H
- Section I – Corporation Reports
- Section J – Partner Reports
As per Part VI Conventions, Section 8 of the ELCIC Administrative By-laws, petitions from synods and congregations shall be submitted to the National Secretary not later than three months prior to the convention for referral to the Committee of Reference and Counsel and for inclusion in the Bulletin of Reports.
Therefore, the deadline for submissions of petitions to the National Secretary is April 3, 2013.
Petitions can be emailed to the National Secretary at email@example.com.